DNS Europe believes most customers are capable of managing their own services but that sometimes customers need accesses to world-class technical experts to solve critical issues swiftly and professionally.
At DNS Europe we focus on ensuring you have the best infrastructure for your business needs but that you administer your infrastructure the way you want, knowing you have expert guidance and support available if you need it.
You are additionally supported by extensive documentation in the form of manuals, user guides, tutorials and Knowledge Base articles.
If you have a question or issue, we encourage you to open a support request, even if you feel your issue may not be fully covered by our Support service.
DNS Europe aims never to undertake any chargeable activity without your explicit authorization except when absolutely necessary to resolve an emergency service-affecting issue, so please feel free to ask us to assess an issue or question that you might have.
- To respond to you within 1 hour during support hours
- To always be friendly, professional and respectful
- To provide timely information regarding system incidents and your issues
- To deal with your issues seriously and heed complaints at the highest level
At DNS Europe our Support motto is "Total Issue Ownership". Your problems and issues will never get "lost in the system". Your problems are literally our problems.
DNS Europe provides Basic (free) and Premium (chargeable) support:
Basic Support represents all Support activities DNS Europe considers its default responsibility and we carry out this support for free. DNS Europe aims never to undertake any chargeable activity without your explicit authorization except when absolutely necessary to resolve an emergency service-affecting issue, so please feel free to ask us to assess an issue or question that you might have.
Included support services are limited to:
- Installation state functionality - All out-of-the-box functionality is warranted for free support. It is our responsibility to support functionality equivalent to that of a newly provisioned Cloud Server, and to demonstrate that functionality works with an example set-up. It is not our responsibility to get your specific set-up operational.
- Issue triage and basic investigation - we will look into your issue and identify the issues and recommend actions and solution, including Paid Support.
- Hardware related issues - If the problem is caused by hardware it is entirely our responsibility.
- Networking and Connectivity Issues - If problems are caused by our network, it is our responsibility.
Any other support activities will be charged on a per incident basis at our standard support rates.
DNS Europe is unable to cover all areas of Support for free.
Premium Support is our chargeable support services and gives those who need it access to our technical experts for a fee. Even if you are an experienced system administrator you can put the strength of DNS Europe's technical team behind your business.
Premium Support Services are charged on a per incident basis at our standard support fee of either £35 or £55 per hour (30mins minimum), depending on the nature of the issue and the seniority of support agents required during the resolution process.
Apart from emergency service-affecting issues, we will provide customers with a support estimation (time and cost) before we begin chargeable works. If additional time is later found to be required, we will provide customers with an estimate update and seek approval before proceeding.
Our support team will try and help with anything directly related to our services.
Example areas of Premium Support are:
- OS troubleshooting/reinstallation
- Control Panel troubleshooting/reinstallation
- Apache/IIS troubleshooting/reinstallation
- DNS troubleshooting/reinstallation
- Mail Server troubleshooting/reinstallation
- FTP troubleshooting/reinstallation
- MySQL/MSSQL troubleshooting/reinstallation
- SSL troubleshooting
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
DNS Europe is proud to provide excellent technical support. We cannot, however, provide free technical support for every problem you may encounter or create when managing your services.
We offer two levels of Support – Basic and Premium please see packages for description of these support levels.
Our standard hourly rates for remote and on-site support.View pricing