Storage management is provided by OmniOS which builds on Solaris-based Illumos to make a complete operating system.
OmniOS' ZFS file system management combines file system and logical volume management with superior data integrity, protection & scalability.
Our standard storage systems for Private Cloud deployments are based on the following Supermicro® hardware base:
Key features (per Node)
Four hot-pluggable systems (nodes) in a 2U form factor. Each node supports the following:
- Intel® Xeon® processor 5600/5500 series, with QPI up to 6.4 GT/s
- Up to 96GB DDR3 1333/ 1066/ 800MHz ECC Registered DIMM / 12GB Unbuffered DIMM
- 1 (×8) + 2 (×4) PCI-E 2.0 (w/ riser)
- Intel® 82576 Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet + 82599 Dual-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet for interconnection
- LSI 2008 6Gbps SAS Controller
- 16×3.5" Hot-swap Drives Trays
- 1200W Gold Level Power Supply
- Integrated IPMI 2.0