Network Uptime SLA and service credits
- We offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee. This means that for any given month, whilst unlikely, it is possible that we will experience an average downtime of under 5 minutes per month, excluding scheduled maintenance.
- The following are excluded from the monthly calculation of uptime:
- Scheduled downtime
- Problems outside of DNS Europe's realm of reasonable control (upstream providers, or client's inbound connection) not effecting 100% loss to our network
- Issues caused by mandatory AppLogic hotfixes and security patches
- Interruptions or failure of individual service caused by client, their employees, client's customers, etc. to their service. These include misconfiguration, 3rd party software, client abuse or over utilization of resources, hacked servers, attacks, exploits, or server hardware failures.
- We offer amongst the highest level of service credits for network outages beyond our 99.99% uptime guarantee at 5% of your monthly rental fee per hour, our part hour for an unplanned outage. This is subject to a maximum service credit of 100% of your monthly rental fee in any given month and is applied to your next monthly invoice on request.
Issue response SLA (summary)
- Emergency Issues will be responded to within 30 minutes. Emergency issues should also be reported to DNS Europe Account manager, as emergencies, by phone.
- Critical issues will be responded to within 1 hour, by a human. Critical issues must be reported as Critical issues when logged.
- Major issues will be responded to within 4 business hours.
- Standard Trouble-Ticket issues will be responded to within 1 business day between stated support hours.
- Notice of call resolution shall be delivered to the Customer within 1 hour of closure.